Classic Earring Holder - Elephant
This Jewelry Organizer features a hand painted screen and is the perfect way to organize your favorite earrings, necklaces or bracelets in style. It also makes a great gift for every jewelry lover on your list. Looks great hanging on a bedroom wall or next to the bathroom mirror. Where will you put yours?
This Elephant Earring Holder will save you time and keep all your pierced earrings from becoming a tangled mess. This design has a different henna type pattern within the color blocking ...... each one is different.
Our Classic Earring Holders measure 7" X 10" and include a hanger allowing these frames to be hung on the wall or one of our Necklace Stands. As an alternative this same frame can be ordered with a permanently attached wood base.
BENEFITS & FEATURES OF OUR EARRING HOLDERS:
* Professionally made wood frame with a black and white shabby chic finish.
* The Elephants design is hand painted on the screen creating a FUNctional piece of original art.
* This Earring Holder will organize approximately 20- 35 pairs of earrings, or more if the earrings are small.
* Beautiful in a traditional style bedroom or bathroom.
* The screen is fiberglass so no need to worry about rust or tarnish.
* Screen is very strong so it will not pull or rip no matter the weight of your earrings.
* Easy to clean - just dust.
* Stud earrings go anywhere in the mesh and are secured by their backs.
* French Wires slip into any of the thousands of little holes.
* Hoops and lever backs are easy with our "Wire Thingy" accessory. (One included FREE with each earring holder ordered.)
* Each Earring Holder is completely handmade and painted by us in our Michigan, USA studio.
It is very unique it was purchased as a gift I think the recipient will really like
Good. Nice. Pretty and subtly pachydermyish.
The bad news is that my my elephant sized husband threw his giant leather coat over it and half the earrings fell off and so I had to murder him.
The holder itself is a great design but it needs to go on the wall (of my prison cell🙃). How do I remove the bottom thingy so I can nail it onto a vertical surface and keep it safe from Jumbo and his Giant Flinging Jackets? Please let me know!