This Earring Holder features a hand painted screen and is the perfect way to organize your favorite earrings, necklaces or bracelets in style. It also makes a great gift for every jewelry lover on your list. It would look great hanging on a bedroom wall or next to the bathroom mirror. Where will you put yours?
Traditional Damask patterns date back to the Middle Ages and nowadays appear most commonly in table linens, clothing and furnishings. We now feature one of these popular designs on our hand-painted Earring Holders.
Our Classic Earring Holders measure 7" X 10" and include a hanger allowing these frames to be hung on the wall or on one of our Jewelry Trees. As an alternative this same frame can be ordered with a permanently attached wood base.
* Professionally made wood frame with a white distressed shabby chic finish.
* The Damask design is hand painted on the screen creating a FUNctional piece of original art.
* Beautiful in a traditional style bedroom or bathroom.
* The screen is fiberglass, so no need to worry about rust or tarnish.
* Screen is very strong so it will not pull or rip no matter the weight of your earrings.
* Easy to clean - just dust.
* Stud earrings go anywhere in the mesh and are secured by their backs.
* French Wires slip into any of the thousands of little holes.
* Hoops and lever backs are easy with our "Wire Thingy" accessory. (One included FREE with each earring holder ordered.)
* Each Earring Holder is completely handmade and painted by us in our Michigan, USA studio.
* Great Gift for women of any age.